Cloud Nine Outdoors
Where Mentorship and Education Meet The Outdoors
Fully Insured 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organzation
To Provide a program that helps Inner City Youth with mentorships in school and access to outdoor activities to keep them out of trouble, off the streets and to see them advance in life.
- This program provides valuable teaching in regards to fish and their habitats
- Different types of ways to fish
- How to tie fishing knots
- How to bait a hook
- The different types of bait
- How to remove fish from a hook
- How to clean a fish
- Legal requirements for ethical angling
- All necessary gear will be provided to the child and/or Parent during the program
- Upon successfully completing the angler program, each child will receive a rod and reel with tackle
“Archery and Hunting Skills”
- 3 different bows: Recurve, Compound, and Cross bow.
- Focusing on a Target
- Hunting with a bow and different animals that are able to be hunted, with parents permission
- Upon completion of this Program, we take the child and/or Parent on a guided hunting trip.
Pathfinders is a program teaching how to be safe, knowledgeable and responsible while outdoors and/or camping.
- Outdoor safety ( Sunscreen, water, food, ETC)
- Shelter Building
- First Aid Kit Building
- Starting fires in the woods( Fire Safety)
- Animals, insects and dangers outdoors
“Combination of all skills learned for a day and evening camping trip.”
- The Safari Program is an overnight camping experience at a national park.
- Parents are included
- Set up a tent
- Fish for food
- Camping safety
“Summer Program with year round and new families/Youth”
- One day a week during the summer (June- Aug.)
- Fishing trips
- Archery trips
- Beach clean ups, Hubbard’s Marina boat wash for community service hours
- Trips to the Florida Aquarium
- Meeting new friends
- Part of our year long program with the youth.
Fishmas In July
“Annual Give Back to The Community Fishing Trips all In the Month of July”
Quotes We believe in
I am not doing this by myself. I just see the vision and others assist me in reaching the dream.
– Jovan McNeill
“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
“The noblest art is that of making others happy.”
NATURE IS A TOOL TO GET
CHILDREN TO EXPERIENCE NOT
JUST THE WIDER WORLD, BUT
Thank you for all of help and your support.
Click on Sponor’s logo to visit their websites.
Click on Malektronics and get 20% any purchase. Code already linked in there when you proceed to check out.
In Kind Partners
- Captain Lori Deaton ” Lady Fish Charters”
- Captain Jason Escarraz ” Sea CHasing Chaters”
- Captain Brooksye Hall ” Tall Tail Fishing Adventures”
- Burton Young ” Barracuda Tackle
- Captain Rob Hansen “Story Maker Fishing Chaters”
- Jana and Josh Crisp
- Melaine Martin